December 25, 2009

Postcard from Rita's Boss






















Hi!

I want to send you some pictures of my first Christmas. I got some new toys. My favorite toy, though, is a plush lion that I got when I first came here. I got to pick out my own bed at Kahoots. Its a cool store where they like to give treats to dogs. I have been on my best behavior since I came here. I've never had any accidents, and my family thinks I am very smart because I learn so fast. Kristin talks to me in Chinese but I'm trying to learn English fast. I am learning lie down, stay, and when its time to go in my bed. My family also thinks I am so friendly because I love everybody to pet me. I was such a gentleman last night at Christmas Eve dinner that I was able to stay and visit. I never jumped up or got into anything I shouldn't. I heard them talking about how lucky they are to have me and they still can't believe I'm here. I'm resting right now because later today I was invited to go with my family to my Aunt's house. She visits me, too, and thinks I am a very good dog.

Merry Christmas,
Boss

P.S. They call me Ollie now. I think I like my new name. I always come when they call me.