December 15, 2010

Ruby Tuesday goes to work!

Lucia is now Ruby Tuesday (after The Rolling Stone song since she's no longer a rolling stone and gathering moss at her new home in Venice!). Here are a few pictures of her at the office with me, I'm a music supervisor for film & tv so she listens to lots of music with me all day and a pic of her and me in the car on the way to work!

Ruby Tu has lots of new friends both human and canine. She's doing really well and her skin infection that she had from Taiwan seems to be clearing up and her fur is getting thicker. She's still a little itchy but we're trying to keep her as comfortable as possible until it heals. She's my little shadow and follows me wherever I go!

She really loves her new running path on the venice/santa monica boardwalk and is still adjusting to all the funny noises in venice (ice cream trucks and taco vans, etc).

Thanks so much for bringing her home to me from Taiwan...she's such a doll.

Much love,
Libby & Ruby Tuesday

Add caption